Whenever I try to activate either the Events Manager or this similar plugin, I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_home_path() in …/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 128
I had Events Manager working fine until a while ago. Then tried to update to wp 3.6 and got the fatal error above for the first time. Rolled back to 3.5.2 manually, now I can’t activate the plugin anymore.
I’m on wp 3.5.2 with Buddypress 1.7.3 installed. Using a child theme with a simple layout.css file and header.php.
What I have tried so far:
– a manual re-install of wordpress via FTP
– manual re-install of buddypress
– reverting to default Twenty Eleven theme
– disabling all other plugins
Is it just a coincidence that the two plugins work with scheduled events? Could it be a time format issue?
- The topic ‘fatal error when activating plugin’ is closed to new replies.