Fatal Error – Memory Size
Great plugin! I am a huge fan of what you guys are trying to to. Here’s my issue:
1) I installed both the WordPress and phpBB parts of this plugin/MOD.
2) Made the proper phpBB MOD alterations.
3) Connected the two parts via the WordPress plugin.
4) Everything worked great!
5) Made a test post in WordPress
6) I Now get an error when viewing a WordPress member profile:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4000367 bytes) in /home/content/45/8927345/html/home/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 885
At this point, my WordPress toolbar does not load on the main WordPress page. I can only access the admin backend by typing the URL directly into my browser.
[unnecessary / excessive code removed ]
- The topic ‘Fatal Error – Memory Size’ is closed to new replies.