Thank you for your interest to our products.
Please try: http://www.nextscripts.com/faq/
1. Question: I’ve setup my Google+ page etc, but when I hit the test button I get this message “Incorrect Username/Password”, “You are not authorized to publish to this page” or it just stuck on “Sending update to Google+”. I am 100% sure I have correct Username and Password and I can post to that page.
Answer:Your Google+ account is locked for the new applications to connect.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Temporary Unlock your Google account for new applications to connect:
– Login to your Google+ account from your browser and visit https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha
– You will get a message “Allow a new application to access your account”. Click “Continue”.
– You will get a message that you have 10 minutes to connect your application.
2. Go to your WP Admin Panel->Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster. Setup your Google+ settings.
3. Click “Submit Test Post to Google+” button. If it asks you for the phone number or recovery email enter it. Click “OK”. Click “Submit Test Post to Google+” again.
It should solve both your problems.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Ludwig Van Normainen