Right after update to version 0.9.2.11 AND deleting the page cache pages started to be blank.
With define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); in wp-config.php I’m getting content:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function apply_filters() in <path>\wp-content\plugins\w3-total-cache\inc\define.php on line 119
This is probably conflict with WPML, my site is multilingual and is using subdir (/cs/) to identify language. Pages in the root (i.e. under /) are OK.
All pages under /cs/ are suffering from this bug.
Probably a regression from your recent “sub folder” fix?
Tested with apache+PHP 5.3.21 and litespeed+PHP 5.3.23 servers, same behavior.
Other plugins installed, those I believe could be conflicting (there are more, less significant):
– Better WP Security 3.5.2
– W3 Total Cache W3 Total Cache 0.9.2.11
– WooCommerce 2.0.10
– WooCommerce Multilingual 2.3.2
– WPML Multilingual CMS 2.7.1
– WPML String Translation 1.6.1
– WPML Translation Management 1.4.4
– WP No Category Base – WPML compatible 1.1.0
Current workaround, disabling W3 Total Cache. Fun is that the site doesn’t seems significantly slower 😀
- The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function apply_filters() in define.php on line 11’ is closed to new replies.