Fatal error: Call to a member function is_visible() on a non-object
Hello. I purchased the Woo themes Shelflife theme today & trying to use woocommerce with it. Brand new WordPress, shelflife, woocommerce installs as of this morning. Everything installed perfectly. Then woocommerce broke, not sure when. It’s returning:
Fatal error: Call to a member function is_visible() on a non-object in /home/amenti2/public_html/vic/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-product.php on line 23
No idea what has caused the error as everything was installed and running fine.
* disabled all other plugins (hardly any others installed since this is a fresh WP install as of this morning).
* reset permalink settings multiple times.
* disabled and re-enabled woocommerce.
* uploaded fresh copy of content-product.php from local machine.
None of this has fixed the issue.
- The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to a member function is_visible() on a non-object’ is closed to new replies.