I have installed FT and created a few member pages. The member page is correctly displayed, but none of the pages that should include a tree actually includes one.
As an example, the main “family-tree” page just shows the two icons:
– the book “View information about [last member of the family]” and
– the tree “View the family of [last member of the family]”
If I click on the latter, the page shows just the same.
So, all in all, I cannot see any tree.
By looking at the source of the page, I can see all members listed in a “new Array()”.
What I tried so far:
– creating more [family-tree] pages, including some with roots
– changing the category and starting over
– deactivate then reactivate
– delete then reinstall [note that even in that case, the DB looks untouched: I can find my old configuration]
Can you please help? I can certainly send more information through a private channel. (The blog itself is protected by password…)
I am having a similar problem. Clicking on the icon to “View tree” for any person just displays the page of bio data of all of the people in the “Family”. I can’t get a tree to display no matter what I try, which has included uninstalling/reinstalling, changing permalinks and slugs, etc.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Family trees just displaying two icons’ is closed to new replies.