Failing to redirect properly after update.
After updating polylang to version 1.4.4, the home page keeps on crashing for the non default language.
The url is resulting like:
1- Static home page
2- Permalink structure settings:
3- Polylang settings:
– The language is set from the directory name in pretty permalinks
– Hide URL language information for default language
– Remove /language/ in pretty permalinks
– The front page url contains the language code instead of the page name or page id
– When the front page is visited, set the language according to the browser preference
Please note the only way to make it work again is to change from:
- The language is set from the directory name in pretty permalinks
The language is set from content
But at this point the language code is lost. So, any Idea or suggestion on how to fix this out and bring the old behavior back would be very much appreciated.
- The topic ‘Failing to redirect properly after update.’ is closed to new replies.