I upgraded from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4.
My Blog disappeared (www.strategy2execution.com/blog)
But the WP-Admin for it can be found on http://www.strategy2execution.com/blog/wp-admin. The database seems to be working and complete. All the areas seem to work except the Manage section.
The problem was originally that got a blank page on Manage posts. Manage pages was ok. Since re-installing multiple times, now I only get "Page Cannot Be Displayed". I can no longer even get Manage pages. When you click on Manage, the url is http://www.strategy2execution.com/blog/wp-admin/edit.php . It immediately goes to the internet explorer "The page cannot be displayed"
- I've checked the upgrade files (as downloaded and unzipped) and they mostly seem to have a carriage return after the ?> at the end files (e.g. edit.php and wp-config.php) This seems to be true in almost all the files I looked at. I've removed the carriage returns on those files, but can't believe that's the problem since it seems to exist on all the files I've looked at.
- I've downloaded the upgrade and uploaded with my edited wp-config.php.
- It's not certain whether the .htaccess was backedup originally or not. I've recreated this file and have the right access (666)
- Also add that the plug-ins are all deactivated.
- the other areas of wp-admin seem to all work except the Manage area. It immediately goes to "Page cannot be Displayed
- There are no error messages, since it just reverts to the internet explorer "Page cannot be displayed"