Failed on the finishline
+ Allows you to easily duplicate forms and reuse forms.
+ Saves submitted forms in the database for easy access later ( – should be optional though)
– Sends all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org even though you’ve unchecked that in settings and changed the form to submit to email@example.com (*)
– Reply-to should be submitted email to simplify replies.
– First line in the email says “Submitted by ,” (probably if you are not logged in to wordpress.org)
– Uses <table> for presentation purposes = BAD, makes styling much harder and is just simply WRONG.
* – Even changing to “Custom E-Mail Notifications” it’s impossible to get the submitted email as reply-to or from email. Using [template email] only outputs our server names!
- The topic ‘Failed on the finishline’ is closed to new replies.