+ Allows you to easily duplicate forms and reuse forms.
+ Saves submitted forms in the database for easy access later ( - should be optional though)
- Sends all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org even though you've unchecked that in settings and changed the form to submit to email@example.com (*)
- Reply-to should be submitted email to simplify replies.
- First line in the email says "Submitted by ," (probably if you are not logged in to wordpress.org)
- Uses <table> for presentation purposes = BAD, makes styling much harder and is just simply WRONG.
* - Even changing to "Custom E-Mail Notifications" it's impossible to get the submitted email as reply-to or from email. Using [template email] only outputs our server names!