Support » Plugin: Facebook Page Publish » Facebook returned an unexpected dataset. [Error occured at line 601]

  • Facebook returned an unexpected dataset. Try to resolve this issue, update the plugin or inform the author about the problem.
    [Error occured at line 601]

    Your application’s access permissions could not be granted.

    and other warning box:

    Some or all access permissions are missing. Please click the button Grant access rights! and authorize the plugin to post to your Facebook profile or page.
    [Error occured at line 778]

    Your page or profile’s access permissions could not be verified.

    —–

    I’ve done anything but from one moment to other the plugin stopped his working.

    I tried to do everything but the plugin is UPDATED, my WordPress is UPDATED and the setup is correct because were working yesterday.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/facebook-page-publish/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I have the same issue, please help

    I have the same issue.
    I have tried deleting and re-adding the and creating a new facebook app and neither worked.

    Has anyone had any luck getting this fixed? I have several blogs using this functionality and it quit working on all of them. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it with no success.

    Add me to the List of people getting this error.

    I had it working fine for a week or so then all of a sudden it crapped out with this error

    dcputernut

    (@dcputernut)

    I am having same issue…and it was working fine

    Husky01

    (@husky01)

    I have the same issue, it was working fine before. 🙁

    Husky01

    (@husky01)

    So, because I can’t wait 3 months, I’ve just installed another extension and it work fine now ! And with more features. “Facebook auto publish”.
    Enjoy ! 😉

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook returned an unexpected dataset. [Error occured at line 601]’ is closed to new replies.