Support » Plugin: Recent Facebook Posts » facebook problem I think or plugin it was working

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fatal error: Uncaught OAuthException: An unknown error has occurred. thrown in /home/content/20/7770320/html/wp-content/plugins/recent-facebook-posts/classes/facebook-php-sdk/base_facebook.php on line 1238

    I experience the same on my blog

    Says [resolved] here. What is the solution to this problem?

    I’m having the same issue. It seems the plugin needs to be updated, old versions of the plugin aren’t working either. Hopefully donation money helps, my client adores this plugin!

    I am now able to clear the cache without error, but I am seeing posts from a different Facebook page in what looks to be Norwegian or Danish.

    Can’t do either test or clear without getting an error.

    Seems to be working now! I gave it another try and everything seems to be back in order. I figured I would give you guys an update

    I get the same error.. After renewing access token it works for a while but then again the same error. I think this topic is not resolved.

    edit: It looks like I have to redeploy the plugin before renewing access token in order to get it to work again.. not very usable at the moment. 🙁

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘facebook problem I think or plugin it was working’ is closed to new replies.