I had the same problem as some others here - there was no response when the Facebook login button was clicked. I figured out why, so I thought I'd share here in case it helps someone else.
Earlier, my URL in Settings > General in WordPress wasn't including the www. before my domain name, so I changed it.
(i.e. changed http://onemindfulness.com to http://www.onemindfulness.com
The problem was that the Facebook App ID that I added to Super Socializer plugin admin was still looking for the old URL. (http://onemindfulness.com)
To fix it:
- Log in to Facebook account.
- Click Settings button (arrow) at top right.
- Click Manage Apps.
- Click on the App that is associated with Super Socializer. (You would have entered the App ID in the plugin's Social Login > Basic Configuration page when you set it up.)
- Click Settings in left sidebar.
- In Website box, make sure the URL's match the URL in your site's General > Settings.
- Click Save Changes button.