bit of a hint first. don't go slagging off other peoples work if you want support in future. I won't give you the time of day if you write like that again.
Your obviously having issues with the Share Image url. you have the choice of how you want Facebook to get your share image.
1) Don't have the part setup at all as then Facebook will get the users the option to show whatever they like from the images from the post. So TURN IT OFF.
2) If the Share image setup is TURNED ON.... Setup Gravatar id's for your author email addresses so that it shows that an not the G of gravatar. This will work if you set the system to show the GRAVATAR image from the author email.
3) If the Share image setup is TURNED ON.... Use the wordpres Media library rather than hand editing and inserting the images into posts. The plugin relies on the images to be inserted into posts using this method. If you don't use it in this fashion or don't have an image in the post it will default to the Gravatar image of the author of the post (or your default gravatar image should you have set that up)
4) If the Share image setup is TURNED ON.... Setup a site logo and in the Who, What, Where section and then that will be the share image
5) If the Share image setup is TURNED ON.... use the custom field of "image_src" and make the data of that field to be the FULL url of what you want to be showing in facebook as the share image.
So basically either you've not setup gravatar images, your hand editing and inserting HTML, or your not using the image_src custom field.
DO BE WARNED. FACEBOOK CACHES THE IMAGES FOR 24HRS OR SO. YOU WILL NOT ALWAYS SEE YOUR CHANGES.
If you want to check the specific url that is setup by the share and follow plugin then you will need to look in the head section of the page and search for image_src. If that is not in the HEAD section then there is nothing happening from the Share and Follow plugin.
Any further help will have to come from WOO! themes as they hold the support effort on premium product.
and remember, keep your language nice or I will be forced to be 10x worse in replies. And lets face it as this is your 'job' and you need urgent help, you should consider what you write more carefully.