When accessing my site and trying to click on SHOP page, it takes anywhere from 15-40 seconds to load which is way too long and users are leaving the site.
– Have tried multiple devices, wifi networks, and mobile data networks to rule out
– Running WordPress WooCommerce with Salient theme.
– Optimized images with SmushPro
– Lazy loading is enabled
– Using Cloudflare
– CDN is on
– Using Hummingbird Pro
I have no idea what else to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Site used to load any page under 4 seconds, I do not know what happened to cause it to be so slow now.
- This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by .
- This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by . Reason: removed redundant url
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.