Extra whitespace beneath slideshow widget
I’m having an odd error with the slideshow widget where alot of extra whitespace is showing beneath the widget. I’m trying to place it in the top sidebar above the content but below the header. This seems to be the only widget I’m having this issue with, and the amount of whitespace seems to be proportional to how big I make the slideshow. All the images are the same size, so that shouldn’t be affecting it.
– WordPress up to date? Yes
– NextGEN up to date? Yes
– What version of NextGEN Gallery did you upgrade from? I installed 1.9.12
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
– MySQL up to date (at least 5.2.4)? Unfortunately, GoDaddy handles this and hasn’t upgraded since 5.0. Not sure if there’s a way to circumvent this.
– PHP up to date (at least 5.0)? Yes.
– The mod_rewrite Apache module activated? Not sure how to check this.
– PHP Safe Mode OFF? I don’t think so, but I don’t know how to confirm.
Additional information that will help us find a solution:
– Who are you hosted with? GoDaddy
– What theme are you running? An Artisteer 4 custom theme.
– Which plugins do you have installed and activated? Bible Verse Display, JetPack, and Welcome to WordPress.
– Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating) It still occurs.
- The topic ‘Extra whitespace beneath slideshow widget’ is closed to new replies.