Support » Plugin: License Keys for WooCommerce » Extension crashes when Manage License Keys

  • Resolved Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)


    Hi,

    I have a problem with the extension. I’ve just install the latest version and it crashes when i’m trying to manage the license keys of my products.

    WordPress version 5.3.2
    Thème actuel : GO (version 0.1.0)
    Extension actuelle : License Keys for WooCommerce (Extension) (version 1.6.0)
    PHP version 7.2.25.

    Does somebody have the same problem ?

    Thx for your return

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    Hi again,

    Without the extension, I have a “good validation return” with a license key.
    With the extension, I have a “wrong validation return” with the same license key.

    When i’m going on the manage license keys page to try managing, as I wrote it, i have the following stack error.

    Détails de l’erreur
    ======================
    Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 2 du fichier /home/geocache/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-license-keys-extended/app/Controllers/ManagementController.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on null in /home/geocache/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-license-keys-extended/app/Controllers/ManagementController.php:2
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/geocache/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): LicenseKeysExtended\Controllers\ManagementController->page_manage_license_keys(”)
    #1 /home/geocache/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #2 /home/geocache/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/geocache/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(254): do_action(‘admin_page_mana…’)
    #4 {main}
    thrown

    Plugin Author 10Quality

    (@10quality)

    Hi, could you please send us a support request via our website, since WordPress might lock this thread due to being related to the paid version.

    Regarding your issue, can you please verify if the following table exist in your database:

    
    {prefix}_license_keys
    

    Report as back as soon as you can via email, to help you solve this issue.

    Plugin Author 10Quality

    (@10quality)

    Your issue could be related to database settings and our latest schema having troubles from being created.

    Please read and follow this troubleshooting article:
    https://www.10quality.com/docs/woocommerce-license-keys/troubleshooting/database-schema/

    Make sure your database has these 3 tables, afterward, please manually run the Bake / Sync action process:
    https://www.10quality.com/docs/woocommerce-license-keys/management-module/bake-and-sync/

    If the issue is not related to the database, please send us a support request from here:
    https://www.10quality.com/contact-us/

    This way we can continue helping you solve your issue.

    Regards.

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    Hi,
    In my database I’ve found :
    – {Prefix}_license_keys,
    – {Prefix}_license_keys_error_log,
    – {Prefix}_license_keys_log.

    These tables are empty.

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    Just test the 1.6.1 version, the problem is still there.

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    I dropped the 3 tables. Two were not the same a written in the article above.
    I “recreated” them.
    I did everything founded in the troubleshooting article.
    The table are now the same and the option value is the good one.

    Unfortunately the problem is still there.

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    Hi again 🙂

    Finally I did : manually run and select the “Bake / Sync” action.

    And now it works again for activation and validation but it fails for deactivation. Error is true, but Errors is null.

    I have a question, the documentation for deactivate seems to have a little bug 🙂 on the action text !

    Will try again with the 1.6.1

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    With the 1.6.1 deactivation action fails.

    In the database, even after a new “bake / sync” action, the value for the license_keys_schema is 1.6.0.

    Regards

    Plugin Author 10Quality

    (@10quality)

    Glad to hear you were able to fix the Activation and Validation endpoints.

    In the end, was this due to issues with your database setup and/or any missing data table? It could be handy if you share with us your workaround so we can take proper considerations if necessary.

    In regards to the deactivation issue…

    Thanks for reporting it, we have fix and released this bug on the regular plugin version 1.3.6. Documentation have also been updated.

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    Hi,

    No table was missing, but their structure (license_keys_log, license_keys) was different.

    I dropped the three tables. Then I did exactly what is explain in https://www.10quality.com/docs/woocommerce-license-keys/troubleshooting/database-schema/ and https://www.10quality.com/docs/woocommerce-license-keys/management-module/bake-and-sync/ as you asked me to do.

    And it’s working well for Activation and Validation.

    Sorry, I can’t give more information, I’m not a WordPress and PHP developer.

    Hope it helps.

    Regards.

    Plugin Support pirulee

    (@pirulee)

    It does, thank you for reporting and sorry for the inconvenient.

    Reply back if after updating to 1.3.6 you are still having issues with the deactivation endpoint.

    Regards

    Geocache Organizer

    (@geocacheorganizer)

    Yeeeaaaaaahhhh !

    Everything works fine again !

    Thanks a lot ! You are very reactive !

    Great !

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.