Exporting Widget & Widget Logic Settings
I am extsnesively using a number of ccustomized widgets and widget logic.
I am trying to get a local version of a website to work on localhost:
– I have set up WP 3.0.5
– imported all wp-content files and set the few others (wp-confir.php, .htaccess…)
– made a dump of the mySQL database online
– searched/replace the .sqal file with all the absolute URL to my local one
– got the web site to work locally.
However, I have a problem with the widgets. Only some of them show in my widget admin view.
Does anyone know where I could retrieve the other ones? In the database?
- The topic ‘Exporting Widget & Widget Logic Settings’ is closed to new replies.