I need to import my current Multisite sites onto a new clean Multisite install on a new web host. So for now the urls are different between the current and new installs. I only want to import the contents from the current sites into the new Multisite install. I want the new Multisite to be same as the old as far as structure. Please read on…
– Can I just use the WP export/import plug-ins to do one site at a time? What about the URLS?
– current live site: toni-esl.com
– staging site: toni-esl.com.stackstaging.com
– My current Multisite is very old with outdated or broken elements and plug-ins. It’s been 5 years since I’ve worked on it. The newest versions of WordPress include things that I used themes, plug-ins, shortcodes, etc. to do.
– I need to migrate my Multisite to a new host. I do not know how.
I have the current old Multisite live on one host. I created a new Multisite install on the new host as a staging site.
Hope I am clear. I appreciate any input!!!!
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.