Expanded content not displaying in IE7 or IE8
I just went to cross-browser test the plugin after fixing my last issue (thank you!) but now it appears to not be working in IE7 or IE8 (but it’s fine in IE9). The more-link text is switching over (from “read more” to “read less”) but the expanded post content won’t display.
I tried commenting out my Masonry script to see if that was the issue, and I also turned off my styling of the more-link, neither of which fixed the issue.
I did notice that in Firefox & WebKit browsers, it’s rendering the a.more-link inside the paragraph that also contains the rest of the post, but in IE 7 and IE8 it’s rendering the more-link in the preceding paragraph. I’m not sure if that’s part of the issue or not.
Let me know if you need any more information or have a solution. Thanks!
- The topic ‘Expanded content not displaying in IE7 or IE8’ is closed to new replies.