I had 2 Administrators on both our website and Facebook, and about a month ago, to stop these constant attacks we deleted the "admin" ID=1 account. As soon as we did that the "Add to Facebook" plugin stopped working. It took 4 hours to finally figure out why, and we had to add that code in U22. We figured it out, but I think with some careful writing you can avoid this frustration by other (see how many were having identical issues) by making it absolutely clear what to do with you have certain, but common, situations.
Otherwise... excellent. I wouldn't use any other plugin to bring our WordPress content to our Facebook fans. So, thank you!!