[Resolved] Ex-squarespace mapped domain does not load WordPress site.
1. Bought my domain and hosting through HostGator.
2. Mapped the domain to my SquareSpace, but then decided to switch to WordPress.
3. Switched to WordPress and waited the few hours, all was fine.
4. Logged into the WP dashboard and changed my password, then right after went to the General Settings to add (www.) at the beginning of both addresses.
Now the domain leads to SquareSpace, and (www.mydomain.com/wp-admin) leads to the same SquareSpace site which says the problem is trying to be resolved..
At least the (www.) shows.
What I would like to know is if I must wait for WordPress to realize the domain should be mapped to WordPress. If not then what must I do to log into my dashboard and have the domain work on my WordPress site?!?!?!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Ex-squarespace mapped domain does not load WordPress site.’ is closed to new replies.