[Resolved] Events Manager: Search does not work
Search does not seem to work when searched with options unless you select categories option. My website is http://londonjazz.net. For example:
– if you select between [ ] and [ ] dates and without filling in any other option, hit enter, the search returns no events. For example, select 01/10/2012 – 31/10/2012 and enter (no results). If you then select, for example Gig from the category, a list of gigs will show up.
– if you type some keyword in search term and hit enter without any other option, it returns no events. For example, type “Helen” in the search term and hit enter (no events). If you then select “Gig” in category drop down, it will return several of her gigs.
– Select a location and hit enter and will show no result unless a valid option (for example, East Twickenham) is selected in the category field.
– if you just select the category option, for example, select Gig and hit enter, it will return events in this category.
I remember the search used to work – I don’t know since which upgrade it has stopped working. Do I need to do anything after each upgrade? I find saving permalink after upgrade make things sometimes work (settings->permalink and hit “save changes” without changing any option – not sure about the EM but certain plugins seem to refresh after this action).
Please let me know if I am missing anything.
Thank you for your support in advance.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Events Manager: Search does not work’ is closed to new replies.