I’ve translated a theme into Spanish with your plugin, but I have realised it is not enough: there are certain messages that I assume belong to WordPress and need to be translated there.
So I tried to do so: If I understood well, your plugin generates a .po file in wp-content/languages. It seems to be empty. At least I assume that’s whats happening, because I can’t seem to translate it, neither inside the plugin, nor downloading the es_ES.po file and opening it with Poedit (it appears empty).
I am not a programmer. I’m doing my best 😛 Excuse me if I say something stupid 🙂
- The topic ‘es_ES.po file empty’ is closed to new replies.