Support » Plugin: Glue for Yoast SEO & AMP » Errors on Search Console Report

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thank you for the link. Maybe there should be some notes on the plugin settings to make it clearer how to add tracking code.

    I have added new analytic code. Let’s see if it will remove the errors on Google search console report or not.

    For those that wonder, here is the code that I put in the ‘Analytics code’ field:

    <amp-analytics type="googleanalytics" id="analytics1">
    <script type="application/json">
    {
      "vars": {
        "account": "UA-XXXXXXXX-X"
      },
      "triggers": {
        "trackPageview": {
          "on": "visible",
          "request": "pageview"
        }
      }
    }
    </script>
    </amp-analytics>

    *Replace UA-XXXXXXXX-X with your Google analytics property ID.

    Thanks taniav, your last post is gold.

    You’re welcome, MTO. Glad it can help 🙂

    Update on the errors report:
    So far the errors have gone 50% fewer.
    Once all the errors gone, I will mark this post as resolved, for at that time I will be positively sure the errors are really really fixed.

    Yes, Thank you taniav!
    I implemented your solution this morning. It instantly fixed my “Unknown syntax error” problem when I checked the developer console using the testing URL (#development=1) and Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.
    I am going to check on this regularly over the next couple of weeks.
    Thanks again!!

    Quick follow-up. On one site that I implemented the fix above, errors went from around 300 to almost zero and AMP pages indexed went from about 100 to almost 400!

    I came here to post this problem, but I’ll try the solution listed above and see if I can get this down: http://imgur.com/nvQzois

    Update:
    Today I check my Google Search Console, all the AMP errors has gone now! 🙂

    It confirms that the solution above fix the issue and by this I mark this topic as resolved.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors on Search Console Report’ is closed to new replies.