– Please enable the Web Stories plugin and let me know if the issue is present.
– Enabling plugins and your theme one by one in this mode may help pinpoint if something else is involved.
– Note you can disable troubleshooting mode from the plugins page.
If you prefer to share your Site Health information privately here then we can look to see if there is a conflicting plugin or theme.
Thanks for the follow up @juniorbra . We’ve had reports in the past about WP Rocket incompatibility, but the fix was released by WP Rocket in version 3.7.5. Curious: what version of WP Rocket you’re using?
In addition I added a rule in Cloudflare to bypass this url.
We’ve previously encountered issues with web firewall applications such as Cloudflare. To confirm, have you set up the experimental solution for Cloudflare?
Because it’s still experimental, it takes a couple of steps to enable this:
1. Add define( ‘WEBSTORIES_DEV_MODE’, true ); to your **wp-config.php** file
(somewhere before the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */) line)
2. In your WordPress admin, go to **Stories** -> **Experiments**
3. Toggle the **WAF Compatibility** checkbox and save the changes.
4. Create a new story!
Please let us know. Thanks!
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
The topic ‘Errors on amp/web stories validation’ is closed to new replies.