I have WP 3.4.2 and BackWPUp 3.0.6
I get an error when trying to backup to dropbox:
Backups folder /wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/backwpup-1775d-backups/ does not exist and cannot be created. Please create it and set proper write permissions.
1) Shouldn’t that path be something like “/home/username/public_html/wp-content/…..”?
2) Why can’t I set a default backup folder anywhere?
3) Why do I need to set a backup folder when I don’t want to backup to a folder in the first place?
4) Why isn’t this error shown beforehand after installation or at “Settings->Information”?
The same error appears with the Temp folder, but can be circumvented by defining WP_TEMP_DIR in wp-config.php.
- The topic ‘Error with Backup folder’ is closed to new replies.