Support » Plugin: Airstory » error when publishing: WordPress endpoints not found

  • Resolved haloyudi

    (@haloyudi)


    I got error when publishing the tab project.
    Everytime I clicked the submit button and choose wordpress, it opened a blank white page for several seconds and then closed.
    And after that on the Airstory page it displayed an error called : WordPress endpoints not found.
    screenshot with console tab opened: http:// drops.skala.io/ h8i68y
    note: delete the space.

    Any thought on this issue?

    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by haloyudi. Reason: editing the url
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Steve Grunwell

    (@stevegrunwell)

    Hi @haloyudi,

    It appears that your site, https://www.adriennesmiles.com, may have one or more redirects in place that are interfering with the WordPress REST API, which Airstory uses to communicate with WordPress.

    When visiting https://www.adriennesmiles.com/wp-json/airstory/v1, I’d expect to see a JSON response similar to the following:

    {
      "namespace": "airstory/v1",
      "routes": {
        "/airstory/v1": {
          "namespace": "airstory/v1",
          "methods": [
            "GET"
          ],
          "endpoints": [
            {
              "methods": [
                "GET"
              ],
              "args": {
                "namespace": {
                  "required": false,
                  "default": "airstory/v1"
                },
                "context": {
                  "required": false,
                  "default": "view"
                }
              }
            }
          ],
          "_links": {
            "self": "https://www.adriennesmiles.com/wp-json/airstory/v1"
          }
        },
        "/airstory/v1/webhook": {
          "namespace": "airstory/v1",
          "methods": [
            "POST"
          ],
          "endpoints": [
            {
              "methods": [
                "POST"
              ],
              "args": []
            }
          ],
          "_links": {
            "self": "https://www.adriennesmiles.com/wp-json/airstory/v1/webhook"
          }
        }
      },
      "_links": {
        "up": [
          {
            "href": "https://www.adriennesmiles.com/wp-json/"
          }
        ]
      }
    }

    Instead, I’m receiving the site’s standard 404 page (side note: it appears that WP_DEBUG is enabled in production, as I’m seeing a PHP error at the top of the page).

    I also receive that same 404 page when visiting other endpoints registered within your site:

    Here are a few steps you can take to help figure out what might be causing the rewrite issues:

    1. Visit Settings > Permalink within WordPress and — without making any changes — click “Save settings”.
    • This causes WordPress to flush its rewrite rules, and can often resolve issues like this. Think of it as giving WordPress a gentle nudge to say “hey, I think you’re a little confused.”
    • This will help narrow down whether or not a particular plugin is interfering with the WP REST API.
    • If you’re able to isolate one or more plugins causing issues with the REST API, I’d recommend installing any available updates for them and/or reach out to those plugin developers and let them know.
    • If not, then it’s unlikely to be anything within the theme causing issues.
    • If switching to a default WordPress theme resolves the issue, then the root cause is likely in your site theme. I’d recommend reaching out to Solo Pine’s support team
    • It appears your site is running the Oleander theme, and that theme’s developer appears to have a support portal; if there’s anything in the theme’s code that might be conflicting with the REST API, they’ll want to know so they can fix it.

    Please let me know if there’s anything more I can do to assist, and Happy New Year!

    Thread Starter haloyudi

    (@haloyudi)

    Hi Steve,

    Thank you for checking. The WP Debug is not active, I guess the error is displayed because it is a PHP error, which not affected by WP Debug.
    I did some checking as you mentioned, and it it seems one of the plugin is conflicting with Airstory.
    The Airstory plugin also mentioned about cross origin issue, but that is fixable.
    Now the plugin works.

    Thank you for assisting. Great team, great product.

    Plugin Contributor Steve Grunwell

    (@stevegrunwell)

    Glad to hear it, please reach out if you run into any further issues!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘error when publishing: WordPress endpoints not found’ is closed to new replies.