Error when creating My Widget
I got errors when creating new widget:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eelv-my-widgets/widgets.php on line 42 and defined in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990 Warning: Missing argument 2 for update_site_option(), called in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eelv-my-widgets/widgets.php on line 128 and defined in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 898 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:990) in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876
I need to mention:
– I’m using WP 3.5 multi-site environment.
– I installed this plugin on a subdomain.
– The location is /home/mysite/subdomain/test/public_html/ …
– But the error said: /home/mysite/public_html/ …
- The topic ‘Error when creating My Widget’ is closed to new replies.