Our website includes WPML and BuddyPress (all latest versions), and I’m getting an error on the Setttings page and in individual Feed Sources: “Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘bpml_icl_ls_languages_filter’ not found or invalid function name in /home/clanimal/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199”
We’re using both the plugin and the Feed-to-post add-on.
The error message show up in the following spots on the Settings page / Feed-to-post tab:
– Source Link Text
– Taxonomies & Tags
– Post Terms
– Featured Image to use
The error message show up in the following spots in any Feed Source item:
– Feed-to-post General – Post Type
– Feed-to-post Taxonomies – Post Taxonomies and Post Terms
– Feed-to-post Author – Post Author
– … almost every metabox is affected 🙁
- The topic ‘Error when activated on site that includes BuddyPress WPML’ is closed to new replies.