I’m having some strange inconsistent problems accessing my WordPress site. The URL I’m referring to is http://thriveid.com.
* I can access any page in the site from a desktop browser with no problems.
* I can access any page in the site from my iPad (Safari Browser) with no problems.
* If I try to go to the home page using Safari on my iPhone I get an error message: “Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.” But I can access any page other than the home page with no problem. (http://thriveid.com/blog, http://thriveid.com/about, etc.)
WordPress iOS app:
* When I try to manage my site using the WordPress iOS app on my iPhone, it all works just fine.
* When I try to set up the WordPress iOS app to manage my site on my iPad, I get the following message after I enter the URL on the Add Site screen: “The request failed because it redirected too many times.”
Any idea why I’m getting these “too may redirects” errors and/or why they’re appearing so inconsistently?
- The topic ‘Error: "too many redirects"’ is closed to new replies.