I’m having to manually translate the error messages in the registration and login form, and I’ve managed to do all of them except one:
‘ERROR: The password field is empty’
I’ve been able to find and translate the ‘The password field is empty’ part, but the ‘ERROR:’ that goes with it will not change, for some reason. I’ve used the String Locator plugin to find and change every instance of ‘ERROR’ to ‘VERHE’ (the Finnish translation) but still, it won’t change for this one particular error message.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘‘ERROR:’ String Location’ is closed to new replies.