Support » Plugin: Software License Manager » Error on license reactivation process

  • Resolved qbicfox

    (@qbicfox)


    All of our licenses are limited to one domain and when a user active his license for first time and then remove license option ( by removing database for example ), by re-entering license for reactivation this error will be displayed although domain name is not changed :

    Reached maximum allowable domains.

    In activation_api_listener function that located on /includes/slm-api-listener.php file the plugin first check if maximum allowed domain is reached or not but it’s better to compare requested domain by registered domain and if this two variables are not equal then check domain activation limit.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Support mbrsolution

    (@mbrsolution)

    Hi, thank you for your suggestion and finding. The plugin developers will investigate further your suggestion.

    Kind regards

    Plugin Author mra13

    (@mra13)

    You can have multiple wordpress installs in the same domain. Lot of people do not want the users to be able to activate one license in all those installs within the same domain.

    In your clientside code, you can use our license check API to see if the license is active on that domain then allow the activation to go ahead (and not call the activate API). So you just add some extra condition and code in your clientside application to do what you are after.

    Thread Starter qbicfox

    (@qbicfox)

    I did not mind this function !
    Thanks for your help.

    Plugin Author mra13

    (@mra13)

    I have added a new error code (LICENSE_IN_USE_ON_DOMAIN_AND_MAX_REACHED) for that condition in the new version of the plugin.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on license reactivation process’ is closed to new replies.