[Resolved] Error occurred: 404 – not found
I just started using Cloudflare.
I’m using wordpress on my website. When I’m trying to post new article on website I’m doing this steps:
1. I go to Cloudflare plugin and activate Development Mode on.
2. After that I’m posting new article.
3. Going back to Cloudflare plugin and turn Development Mode off.
4. When I’m cheking my main page I can see the article i just posted, but when i click on the article I’m getting “Error occurred: 404 – not found”.
What am I doing wrong? And how can I post new articles to my website without getting 404 message?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Error occurred: 404 – not found’ is closed to new replies.