Support » Plugin: Facebook Page Publish 2 » [Error occured at line 350] – Resolved

  • Just want to give a quick shout out to this error message I received in case this helps anyone…

    I was also receiving the error message in this post Error on line 423 when using the “Post again to Facebook” option

    Here is what I did to resolve the problem.

    1. Deleted App from facebook and Plugin from WordPress
    2. Installed a fresh copy of the plugin
    3. Created a fresh App from Facebook Dev site
    4. (Facebook) From Apps > Settings > Default Activity Privacy: set to public
    5. (Facebook) from Apps > Settings > Advanced set Client OAuth Login: to Disabled
    6. Added App ID/Secret and continued to setup plugin and Grand Access Rights per usual

    The reason I did this is because I noticed that the app was pushing to facebook successfully ONLY when I was logged into the facebook admin account for the app at the same time I was on my WordPress site publishing the post to facebook. When I was logged out of facebook I would receive error messages.

    I’m not sure if this is a good fix, but it works for now.
    I hope this helps.


  • The topic ‘[Error occured at line 350] – Resolved’ is closed to new replies.