Just want to give a quick shout out to this error message I received in case this helps anyone...
I was also receiving the error message in this post Error on line 423 when using the "Post again to Facebook" option
Here is what I did to resolve the problem.
- Deleted App from facebook and Plugin from WordPress
- Installed a fresh copy of the plugin
- Created a fresh App from Facebook Dev site
- (Facebook) From Apps > Settings > Default Activity Privacy: set to public
- (Facebook) from Apps > Settings > Advanced set Client OAuth Login: to Disabled
- Added App ID/Secret and continued to setup plugin and Grand Access Rights per usual
The reason I did this is because I noticed that the app was pushing to facebook successfully ONLY when I was logged into the facebook admin account for the app at the same time I was on my WordPress site publishing the post to facebook. When I was logged out of facebook I would receive error messages.
I'm not sure if this is a good fix, but it works for now.
I hope this helps.