Support » Plugins and Hacks » MyLinks2 » [Resolved] Error messages with new upgrade
3 years, 7 months ago
I noticed the thread related to this error was changed to “resolved”, but it was not technically resolved.
Even though I was able to work around this bug, the author should still be responsible to release a fixed version. There were two blank lines at the end of the php file.
Not everyone will understand how to fix this. I would not have been able to fix it if I didn’t read the threads.
I was not able to log into my admin at first. I removed the plugin folder using FTP, and then reinstalled the plugin, but I got the same error.
This should still be fixed and put into a new version. I have two other sites that use this plugin, and I think I will wait until it’s fixed.
I have had a few bad experiences with plugin “upgrades” to give me a stomach ache for one day!
The fix has been implemented.