Hello! I was attempted to use WP-Clone to move a site from one server to another at the same url.
Here is what I did
1) Backed up the site using WP-Clone from the original website.
2) Successfully restored it from the url on an entirely new domain name.
3) Backed it up from that domain name
4) Tried to restore it at the old domain that now points to the new server. When I did this, I recieved the following error.
“The plugin encountered an error while downloading the zip file,the following error message was returned:
Error Message : Failed to write request to temporary file.
Temporary files created in /home/shetho10/ohfvt.org/wp-content/wpclone-temp will be deleted.”
I’ve tried rebacking up the site and restoring it several times. . . same message each time.
Help! Thanks 🙂
- The topic ‘Error Message : Failed to write request to temporary file.’ is closed to new replies.