Support » Plugin: WPSOLR - Elasticsearch and Solr search » Error loading data to index

  • Resolved CannedBear

    (@cannedbear)


    Hi,

    I run my own Solr-Server (4.6.0). The WP Plugin does connect to solr successfully, but when I try to load the data into the index I get this error message:

    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Solarium\Exception\HttpException’ with message ‘Solr HTTP error: OK (400) {“responseHeader”:{“status”:400,”QTime”:0},”error”:{“msg”:”ERROR: [doc=128] unknown field ‘PID'”,”code”:400}} ‘ in …/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/vendor/solarium/solarium/library/Solarium/Core/Query/Result/Result.php:104 Stack trace: #0 …/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/vendor/solarium/solarium/library/Solarium/Core/Client/Client.php(736): Solarium\Core\Query\Result\Result->__construct(Object(Solarium\Client), Object(Solarium\QueryType\Update\Query\Query), Object(Solarium\Core\Client\Response)) #1 …/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/vendor/solarium/solarium/library/Solarium/Core/Client/Client.php(767): Solarium\Core\Client\Client->createResult(Object(Solarium\QueryType\Update\Query\Query), Object(Solarium\Core\Client\Response)) #2 …/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/vendor in …/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/vendor/solarium/solarium/library/Solarium/Core/Query/Result/Result.php on line 104

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author wpsolr

    (@wpsolr)

    Hello,

    Sorry for the late response, but I never received your message.

    Did you upload your schema.xml ?

    Regards

    Plugin Author wpsolr

    (@wpsolr)

    Hello,

    I’m switching the status of this ticket to “resolved”, as it looks stalled.

    Please re-open it if necessary.

    Regards

    Hi there,

    I have installed the plugin and SOLR on the server. Everything looks fine but I receive a similar error there:

    Solr HTTP error: OK (400) {"responseHeader":{"status":400,"QTime":1},"error":{"msg":"ERROR: [doc=1264] unknown field 'PID'","code":400}}

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Also is there any way I could integrate the search mechanism within the category pages, tag pages and wp search instead of having it in the shortcode that the plugin provides?

    Got it working.

    Log was saying:

    collection1: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Invalid luceneMatchVersion '4.7', valid values are: [LUCENE_30, LUCENE_31, LUCENE_32, LUCENE_33, LUCENE_34, LUCENE_35, LUCENE_36, LUCENE_40, LUCENE_41, LUCENE_42, LUCENE_43, LUCENE_44, LUCENE_45, LUCENE_46, LUCENE_CURRENT] or a string in format 'V.V'

    searched for the string “4.7” and I found it in solrconfig.xml in one of the first lines of the file:

    <luceneMatchVersion>4.7</luceneMatchVersion>

    replaced that to what it was in the default solrconfig.xml (the one that was originally there)

    <luceneMatchVersion>4.6</luceneMatchVersion>

    did hit reload and it works.

    Plugin Author wpsolr

    (@wpsolr)

    Thanks for the answer.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error loading data to index’ is closed to new replies.