Support » Plugin: Intuitive Custom Post Order » error in woocommerce theme storefront

  • Dopo mesi di “indagini” ho scoperto che il malfunzionamento di alcune pagine (non si aprivano piĆ¹ le schede dei prodotti in modo random e si bloccava in modo irrimediabile anche il browser) era causato dal plugin. ora dopo aver fatto numerose prove (con anche reinstallazioni di tutto il sito!) ho scoperto che era proprio lui a causare il problema. Peccato era davvero utile.

    After months of “investigations” I discovered that the malfunction of some pages (the cards of the products no longer opened randomly and the browser was also irretrievably blocked) was caused by the plugin. now after having done numerous tests (with even re-installations of the whole site!) I discovered that it was he who caused the problem. Too bad it was really useful.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.