• Resolved Becky Davis

    (@bdgardengirl)


    I went to add a new slide to an existing slideshow this morning and encountered this:
    https://snipboard.io/VMvLOA.jpg “Error fetching list of slideshows”

    Additional messages show up in the sidebar under the slideshow theme:

     { "data": { "code": "internal_server_error", "message": "
    There has been a critical error on your website.

    Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

    ", "data": { "status": 500 }, "additional_errors": [] }, "status": 500, "statusText": "", "headers": { "cache-control": "no-transform, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate", "content-encoding": "gzip", "content-length": "221", "content-security-policy": "upgrade-insecure-requests;", "content-type": "application/json; charset=UTF-8", "date": "Mon, 24 Feb 2020 18:00:45 GMT", "expires": "Wed, 11 Jan 1984 05:00:00 GMT", "server": "nginx", "status": "500", "vary": "Accept-Encoding,User-Agent", "x-content-type-options": "nosniff", "x-frame-options": "SAMEORIGIN", "x-sucuri-cache": "BYPASS", "x-sucuri-id": "20002", "x-xss-protection": "1; mode=block" }, "config": { "transformRequest": {}, "transformResponse": {}, "timeout": 0, "xsrfCookieName": "XSRF-TOKEN", "xsrfHeaderName": "X-XSRF-TOKEN", "maxContentLength": -1, "headers": { "Accept": "application/json, text/plain, */*", "X-WP-Nonce": "a068a2c03e", "X-Requested-With": "XMLHttpRequest" }, "method": "get", "baseURL": "https://lafeber.com/wp-json/metaslider/v1/", "params": { "action": "ms_get_all_free_themes" }, "url": "https://lafeber.com/wp-json/metaslider/v1/themes/all" }, "request": {}

    I’d like to know what’s going on here, this has been fine for a couple of years. In trying to troubleshoot, I ran across your ticket: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-error-fetching-list-of-slideshows/. When I add
    define('METASLIDER_FORCE_ADMIN_AJAX', true);
    to functions, this does go away, but I don’t know why. What do I need to look at to get this to behave ‘normally’? Please advise

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor kbatdorf

    (@kbat82)

    Hi,

    There’s likely a (‘) or (“) character that got in your slideshow title. We should have a fix for this out in the next couple of days.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Thread Starter Becky Davis

    (@bdgardengirl)

    My slideshow titles are Home and Home mobile, no characters. Please do update me on when you have an updated fix. Thank you

    Plugin Contributor kbatdorf

    (@kbat82)

    HI,

    It might be something else. if it’s still not working after the next update let me know.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error fetching list of slideshows’ is closed to new replies.