We have three WordPress websites with the same version (3.2.1) that have been crashing for the past few months or so.
So far on all of the WordPress websites, we’ve tried:
- changing the PHP memory allocation to 1024M in the wp-config.php
- removing the inactive plugins
- modifying one of the trouble plugins, Events Manager, and allocating its PHP memory allocation to 94M
- installing on two of the WordPress websites the latest version of W3 Total Cache and checking the three options in the General section within the Browser Section for that plugin
It used to crash every day, but now has gotten down to crashing at least once or twice a week. Also, as of now we don’t have many visitors that come to the website (at least 500/day) though we’d like to change that. Can anyone suggest anything to us on what else we could do to fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated!
- The topic ‘Error Establishing Database Connection’ is closed to new replies.