I just received the following message;
Error establishing a database connection! This probably means that the connection information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect. Double check it and try again.
* Are you sure you have the correct user/password?
* Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
* Are you sure that the database server is running?
– The URL was perfectly fine as of 1:30 am early this morning, now I’m receiving this message and I didn’t change anything….
- The topic ‘Error establishing a database?!?!’ is closed to new replies.