The Image-Headlines plugin has been giving me some trouble recently, so I went into the headlines admin page to change a setting, and next thing I know, I get a Error establishing a database connection error! I backed up my database, deleted my database, and uploaded the backup, but no such luck! I don't know what could be the cause!
Just before it went down, I changed the preview text for the plugin from the quick lazy dog to Sato's text "something in quotes" thingy. I believe it may be the quotes that ae causing the problem, but I can't find the offending string ANYWHERE in my database!
Edit: I double checked my wp-config.php, and it's all good... so... I dunno...