I'm trying to get my social networks linked up to my site, but I keep getting a message with error code -32301.
I have no idea what it is. Can I get some help with this?
My site is at http://www.ryanpaulsen.ca.
Please try searching the forums before posting.
I'll check those out, but it's funny how all three of those posts are on the same topic, and only one of them was first, but all of them managed to get an actual helpful and direct response...
Hang on, you're the one who just now, on a different thread, not to post in an existing thread, but to start my own...
How am I supposed to actually get in touch with the plugin authors if I can't make a new post because an issue has already been talked about by others, and I can't add my own question to one of their threads?
1) Download the plugin from http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/jetpack/branches/jetpack-compatibility-test.zip
2) Upload the plugin to your site via Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New.
3) Activate the plugin and go to Plugins -> Jetpack Compatibility Test.
4) Click the "Select All" button.
5) Send the results of the test to email@example.com
De-activate Jetpack and delete Jetpack plugin. Download again latest Jetpack plugin by going to add new plugin area. Activate it and you should be good to go now.
Unfortunately, that didn't work. I'm trying esmi's suggestion soon, so hopefully that will sort it out.
Thanks anyway, though!
Did you send in your test results? I didn't see it on our end but one of my colleagues might have handled it.
This topic has been closed to new replies.