Support » Plugin: Yoast SEO » Error after update 14.5

  • Resolved CvS

    (@cvs)


    Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 326 van het bestand /home/fyftjinnl/domains/fyftjin.nl/public_html/beheer/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/wp-seo-main.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPSEO_Structured_Data_Blocks’ not found in /home/fyftjinnl/domains/fyftjin.nl/public_html/beheer/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/wp-seo-main.php:326

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Plugin Support Jeroen Rotty

    (@jeroenrotty)

    Hi @cvs,

    Thank you for reaching out, we apologize for having the error notification.

    Looking at the error, it means that at the point of the update the plugin was incomplete or corrupt and that not all files were in place. Did you get this eror notification just once during the update, or is this notification still showing?

    Only if the error is still showing, we would like you to reinstall the plugin. If the plugin is listed and active in the plugin overview, just deactivate it and delete the plugin. After doing so, please go to Plugins → Add New button on top. Search for Yoast SEO and install and activate the plugin again. This way all the plugin files are downloaded again and should be all in place.

    Thread Starter CvS

    (@cvs)

    Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that recognizes when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site and notifies you with this automatic email.

    In this case WordPress has found a problem with one of your plugins: Yoast SEO.

    As far as I can see the site works normally

    Plugin Support Jeroen Rotty

    (@jeroenrotty)

    Hi @cvs,

    Thank you for your reply.

    Sounds good. Do check if the Yoast SEO functionality works and if so, the e-mail you got mentioning the issue was temporary and resolved itself while it was updating. This happens when plugin files are in use and get updated but that resolves itself automatically.

    Thanks.

    I also have a problem after update to 14.5. It’s a notice from WordPress (critical error). The problem is gone when I rename only the wordpress-seo folder.
    I have replaced the current plugin folder with a new fresh downloaded one, but the problem still exists. Unfortunately, I’m not able to look at log files at the server of this site. What else can I do (except deactivating the plugin) to solve this?

    Plugin Support Jeroen Rotty

    (@jeroenrotty)

    Hi @jramerman,

    Thank you for chiming in. However, we would like you to open up a new topic to keep things separate and easy to keep an overview.

    If your site still has an error or doesn’t work after manually placing the newest plugin files in place, we would like to know more details. If you don’t have access to the logs, you might want to temporarily enable WP_DEBUG to see the error output on your site to troubleshoot this.

    If you have more information about the error, please create a new topic where we can help you out. Thanks!

    Hi Jeroen,
    if I set
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); instead of false,
    the problem is gone.
    I saw this mentioned on this thread: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/14-5-breaks-the-head/
    Kind regards,
    Jolanda

    Sorry I move over to that thread.

    Plugin Support Jeroen Rotty

    (@jeroenrotty)

    Please create your own topic @jramerman with as much information as you can get so we can help troubleshoot. Without knowing the errors you get/got, it’s hard to troubleshoot. Thanks.

    We’re marking this issue as resolved due to inactivity. You’re welcome to create a new issue if you need further assistance.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Error after update 14.5’ is closed to new replies.