I am trying to run this on a windows server. I change the default permalinks in the settings (does not matter what option I choose), and this plugin is the only one that breaks. All other pages show the "pretty" permalinks and work without any issues.
I did not change the custom URL for this plugin.
The error message is http error 500.50 - URL Rewrite Module Error
This page can not be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.
I do not have a choice but to run this on a Windows Server. The person I am helping with this is very insistent that this needs to be a windows server as they are hosting multiple sites on this server and some of them are using ASP.
I created a web.config file and checked the permissions on this file and the entries in this file. Everything is correct.