Can you help me solve the following problem:
– After the Woocommerce update (2.04) there is a problem with the loading spinner on the checkout page.
I’ve tried to solve the problem with these instructions: http://docs.woothemes.com/2012/08/19/endless-loadingspinner-on-the-checkout-page/
But unfortunately it didn’t work for me.
The error: wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=woocommerce-checkout 404 (Not Found)
– 128 MB Memory (in the WP config settings + server / host)
– WP 3.5.1
– WC 2.05
– The URL’s in Settings > General match
– Wootique theme (most actual theme)
– some basic plugins.
Well, what have I already tried?
– Disable (and enable) all plugins -> didn’t work
– Disable and enable Woocommerce -> didn’t work
– New install of Woocommerce (but I didn’t deleted the DB, so this is still the same DB)
– New install of the WP /admin folder
Nothing worked for me 🙁
The error also contains: jquery.js:2
(anonymous function) checkout.min.js:1
and so on
- The topic ‘endless loading spinner woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.