(Some english language errors my appear.)
When I share the posts of my WP blog at Facebook, it gets garbage characters. Like this issue here.
I’ve done everything already:
- changed wp-config lots of times;
- synchronized wp-config’s CHARSET and COLLATION with MySQL database, with UTF-8 and utf8_unicode_ci
- synchronized wp-config’s CHARSET and COLLATION with MySQL database, with UTF-8 and utf8_general_ci
- put that line $this->query(“SET NAMES UTF8”);’ in wp-db.php
- converted all my PHP files to UTF-8 without BOM.
- praying and meditation.
You can understand my problem here.
Some genius know what has to be done?
ps.: my WordPress is hosted at Dreamhost.com
- The topic ‘Encoding issues when sharing wordpress blog at Facebook’ is closed to new replies.