Trying to enable SFTP updates / downloading for my website. I cannot use FTP.
1. I installed several things using Putty for my website such as libssh2, etc.
2. The SFTP button FINALLY showed up, and then I edited the wp-config file with the information about where the authorization key files were located
3. It seems to almost work, but everything gets stuck at Unpacking
4. Tried updating the .htaccess file via Filezilla SFTP, but it hasn’t solved the problem yet. This works for other people, but not me. I inserted the two lines:
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php
What else should I try? Perhaps not everything was installed right?
- The topic ‘Enabling SFTP Updates: Stuck at "Unpacking"’ is closed to new replies.